Create a winning partnership with us
The Mediterranean Academy of Culture, Technology and Trade (MACTT) is a higher education institution, licensed by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority of Malta (license no. 2020-005) and we partner with educational and business organizations to extend and improve opportunities for students and organizations in malta and around the world.
Apart from international co-operation co-ordinated by speciﬁc externally funded programmes MACTT maintains a number of relationships with national and international universities and institutions, with the aim of developing joint research and education activities and fostering the exchange between professors and students. These relationships are formally recognised by signing cooperation agreements.
Types of Agreements:
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU): an institutional, general and formal agreement, concluded for a maximum period of 3 years;
- Bilateral agreement: the conclusion generally occurs in 2 phases: ﬁrst, there is the ‘Letter of Intent’, an agreement for a maximum duration of 1 year, concluded in order to agree on the organization of mobility. Second, it is possible to conclude a ‘Cooperation Agreement’, where the concrete and detailed engagements on cooperation and mobility will be mentioned.
The Organization will subscribe any form of collaboration or protocol of agreement with other organizations having the same goals.
Possible activities within the framework of a bilateral agreement:
- development of mutually beneﬁcial academic programmes and courses exchange of academic staff and research assistants for main purpose of teaching;
- exchange of students for study and research;
- reciprocal assistance for visiting academic staff and students;
- exchange of documentation, pedagogical information and research materials;
- EU Project