The QUID Project aims to enhance the skills of European teachers in six countries (Italy, Spain, Poland, Turkey, Portugal, and Malta) by focusing on digital teaching methods and personal empowerment. It seeks to cultivate distinctive skills in didactics, digital literacy, and design for Teacher 4.0. The project encourages the adoption of inclusive digital teaching methods and develops a Toolkit for future Educational Innovation Advisors. It also promotes uniform teaching approaches among partnership teachers and establishes lasting collaborations between schools, innovation centers, and public bodies for sustainable educational excellence.
- Enhance European teachers’ skills in digital teaching methodologies and personal empowerment, transforming them into Educational Innovation Advisors.
- Develop and sustain advanced didactic, digital, and design skills for the “Teacher 4.0”.
- Promote the systematic use of inclusive digital teaching methods and tools, providing a Toolkit for future Educational Innovation Advisors.
- Create a unified approach to teaching methodologies among partnership teachers, fostering inclusive digital education for diverse student groups.
- Establish lasting partnerships between schools, innovation hubs, and public entities to support training frameworks and excellence in teaching and learning.